Well hello there!

Embarrassing/epic/funny/weird moments in WW

Just the place to quench your thirst from that long cattle drive, and spin yarns about anything ya want.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

zivs
Super Moderator

Embarrassing/epic/funny/weird moments in WW

Post by zivs » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Just checked my screenshots folder and found one picture which makes me sort of embarrassed - THE UGLY coming from behind and stabbing two of my teammates (which I heard!) and not paying attention to that at all, what lead me to being stabbed also. All of us in less than ~5 seconds near the Sanatcruz's Bank. That happens when you're more into careless shooting and not paying attention to mates or what's happening two meters behind you at all! :oops:

Also, with this I wanted to start a new thread with funny/embarrassing/weird/epic moments (if captured or very well told!) of Wild West gaming experience 8) So, if you do have something - don't keep it secret - let us see/hear about it! :roll:

Grateful Dead
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Grateful Dead » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:31 pm

get those varmints out of here!
I AM THAT I AM -exodus 3:14

El Dragon
Retired

Post by El Dragon » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 pm

I recomend looking up my old found files (thread in general ww forum) for some of my graphics card psycodelics that I occasionally got shortly before system crashes, of my older machine. Sadly my screenshots overwrite each time I start the game so have nothing interesting (but some bug glitch finds on test maps) currently.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Tried to make nice config for WW, which resulted in eye-cancer graphics which I sorta .. like :D At least, this way I can clearly see enemies now :roll: