MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT HANG EM HIGH!!

Just the place to quench your thirst from that long cattle drive, and spin yarns about anything ya want.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT HANG EM HIGH!!

Post by wwbiteme » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi All

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the Administrators and Moderators here at HeH. And a equally HUGE thank you to all of the people that play this great game and participate in the forum discussions!! Without everyone here this great Mod would have drifted off into never land. From all of the increase activity it is making a strong comeback!

i want to single out one person in particular that has done a ton to keep it going and that is Gunte! With his single player patch and the scanner he has done a lot to bring new players easily to this great Mod!! Thank you Gunte!!

Ok enough mushiness....I wanted everyone to know how appreciative I am to all of you! Here is my Xmas picture to you all.....

Last edited by wwbiteme on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:42 pm

Agree about Gunte's role in our community - without him we would probably be already lost! Much of love and thanks to him!

Also from my own would like to wish merry Christmas (although my true religion (and no, I'm not Muslim or Buddhist or ... ) doesn't have such "Christmas" in calendar) to my e-father and the oldest man around Hijo for great conversations and basically being so cool that I could marry his daughter (if he have one and she's ~18 years old), the one and only Yuma prisoner Ringo, who have helped me with mapping more than I could possibly imagine, Bite Me for keeping up the forums where we can chat and have a good laugh, and whole community in general - I've finally found the one and only game which doesn't piss me off with whining and immature players and boring gameplay! Cheers! :roll:

El Dragon
Retired

Post by El Dragon » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Seasons greetings from SantiClawz. May you be in good fellowship and family

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:19 am

Houdi all,
I would like me too participate in this post, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas.WW is my favorit and the best of the best game in the world and I am happy to have friends like you! The year 2009 has been a great year for me because I met a player as true as WW HIJO and Ringo and find their friendship and passion WW.I also hope to find other players for 2010 (particularly in BiteMe at Cassis in FRANCE?) And the other players also WW who are always on the game and the forum.
Maybe in 2010 we will could organize a LAN in a common country at all? real and see some players WW !!!!!( ZIVS, DUDI, ELJEDRULLA, DRAGON, El Stupido, hijo de puta, wwbiteme,Chris, JR El_Pedo_Ciego, Gunter, 007, Defarfouilleur, $ hitkicker, Mika, Zippy, Zippy, Ringo, Dani, Chica, Don Pedro, SNIPERMAN, EL Gordi, Aud, Victor, Pippi, Huche_de_Vent, Funkychicken, Gogo, Grateful Dead, Crazy Shooter cantona83, EL FANAT 3D! C0 theUgly, English, and forgive me for those I remember that ...)
I was very happy to talk on Skype hijo, Ringo, 007, CHRIST, DEFARFOUILLEUR, SNIPERMAN, and hope to talk to other players WW.
See u all

gunte

Post by gunte » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Hello westernplayers - thanks for the possitive feedback :). Basiccally "some years ago" the scanner was made to satisfied my own need but it is possitive that it could be used by more players :). I wish you all a merry Christmas. CU online

El Blobo Goblin
Greenhorn

Rats !!

Post by El Blobo Goblin » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 pm

I am late again ( as usual ? ) .... sorry guys. Anyway .. Merry Christmas , be it a day late it is still most heart-felt and honest , and best wishes for the season.
You want some Cheese with that WHINE ???

Crazy Shooter
Greenhorn

Post by Crazy Shooter » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Hola! A bit late but... better then never!!!
Hey, buddy! Can you stay the for a sec. so I can shoot you?
:P:P:P:P:P

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:00 am

B@ND!TO wrote:Maybe in 2010 we will could organize a LAN in a common country at all?
Actually that would be great idea and I'd definitely would take a part in it, but I'm not sure if the most WW players could manage to get free days at the same time as for traveling, so for the LAN .. since that would happen at least for 3 days I guess! :P

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:00 pm

@ZIVS-->LAN WW
yup is true my friend,Just a little organization at least three days, to sleep, eat, drink on place.we could choose a hotel or camping equipment (tables, beds, refrigerator for beers lool and 220V).
I'm sure we can arrange it with 10 people for begginning.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Considering the expenses (if we're going to play WW on LAN) of bringing own computers, I'd like to hope that the idea of LAN gets organized (in future, of course) in place where the computers are on place already, so nobody have to toss their boxes around :)

Oh, and by the way - neutral country would be hard to find, since the community is 50% US and 50% EU - half of the community would have to cross the pond anyway :P Of course, if not talking about neutral continent like Africa, lol :D

Huche_de_Vent
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Huche_de_Vent » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 am

zivs wrote:Of course, if not talking about neutral continent like Africa, lol :D
Mmm, how about Greenland? :D
/PF/Huche
aka gravedigger

"I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin."

$hitkicker
Prospector
Prospector

Post by $hitkicker » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:15 am

Hmm.... Amsterdam sounds like a nice place :D
Maybe play in a nice little coffeeshop!!!!

Btw: Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!!!!

Grateful Dead
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Grateful Dead » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:18 pm

i was thinking of the dam too...
I AM THAT I AM -exodus 3:14

El_Pedo_Ciego
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El_Pedo_Ciego » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:17 pm

Feliz Navidad a todos!

Ya, I'm late too... Story of my life lately. Hopefully someday soon I will slow down and actually get on the servers and play. I feel like a cheerleader hanging out on the sidelines while you all are having fun in the game. *sigh*

Been great getting to know all of you. Hope to get more involved in 2010.

Happy New Year!
/PF/ El_Pedo_Ciego - a.k.a LonePedo -

"I maintain a steady diet of rare steaks, beef jerky and live ammunition..."

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am

Merry Christmas guys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!