Well hello there!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT HANG EM HIGH!!

Just the place to quench your thirst from that long cattle drive, and spin yarns about anything ya want.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Angel-Eyes
Greenhorn

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ALL OF US AT HANG EM HIGH!!

Post by Angel-Eyes » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 pm

wwbiteme wrote:Hi All

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the Administrators and Moderators here at HeH. And a equally HUGE thank you to all of the people that play this great game and participate in the forum discussions!! Without everyone here this great Mod would have drifted off into never land. From all of the increase activity it is making a strong comeback!

i want to single out one person in particular that has done a ton to keep it going and that is Gunte! With his single player patch and the scanner he has done a lot to bring new players easily to this great Mod!! Thank you Gunte!!

Ok enough mushiness....I wanted everyone to know how appreciative I am to all of you! Here is my Xmas picture to you all.....

I have to whole heartly agree 100% here. Years on and the mod is still breathing new life.

So i'd like to wish you all a Mery christmas and a Happy new year and may you get what you wish for.
Woody