Well hello there!

hasta la vista

Just the place to quench your thirst from that long cattle drive, and spin yarns about anything ya want.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Huche_de_Vent
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Huche_de_Vent » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:28 pm

@ Kicker: Well said, amigo :wink:
/PF/Huche
aka gravedigger

"I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin."

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

$hitkicker wrote:I mean no disrespect to dudi i miss playing with him and his polish friends, nor i am trying to stick up for gunte's actions.
It just sad for me to see peeps quit ww over sum dumb nonsense...others get banned for being stubborn, old players that hide away in the forum waiting for the death of ww.
Well i disagree of people hiding in the forum .. they have been spotted .. yet the scent of dried up urine gave them away .. the methods of winning just changed in time .. it used to be to get as many points as a team or in regular sw mode .. beating the time .. people nowdays moan about statistics...
$hitkicker wrote: I play the hand I'm dealt every game, good or bad and can find fun in playing to win or lose.
Sure it sux when peeps quit in the middle of a match, call dumb votes, bad teams and talk and act nasty to other players!
But don't let them run you off! Those kind of players never last that long they get bored and move on.
Can't find a good game or players? Post the time when you want to play, everybody likes a nice invite to a good game with good people!
Be a rock...its a game! Don't let anyone push your buttons but yourself.
there are many hidden rocks in the forum my young padawan .. o wait .. that was my previous answer with the urine and all ..
$hitkicker wrote: Fyi Ringo...i think i did see a angel once in ww, hmm it was on the El Rio map in the saloon :shock: as soon as our eyes met,
I knew right then... i was staring at the Angel of Death! omg...his eyes were so cold and lifeless and soulless i shuddered in total fear dude!!
I move to the right he moved to the right, i go left he went left... i freaked out big time!.....and bolted out that door as fast as i could with my soul still attached!
And still to this very day i will not step foot into that freaky ass saloon!!
Also..legend has it...if your there at the right time of the day, you can see angels of fallen gunfighters battling in the sky! :shock:

The Rock
cant we all just play? ... or shall we wait for Wildwest2 ;) ?
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:31 am

Its very sad to see you go dora i have now been playing for 6 months and you have helped me alot in the past :cry: :cry: it was nice having a killing machine on my team :) (but when you were not on my team... I WAS SCARED OUT OF MY HEAD :shock: )
But thanks for all :D nice times, i hope you return one day!
One thing i have to question ringo... 2QUESTIONS

1. What the hell is wildwest2? :roll:

2. Any new maps your working on? :lol:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

El Dora
Greenhorn

Post by El Dora » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:40 am

$hitkicker wrote: It just sad for me to see peeps quit ww over sum dumb nonsense...others get banned for being stubborn, old players that hide away in the forum waiting for the death of ww.

I'm not really hiding in the forum so I'll take the first one :) I agree that it is dumb, to get wound up over other people not behaving but it's something I really cannot reason myself out off, it's an emotional response to wankers :)
Just like when I smell a BBQ I must have a rare steak, can't reason myself out of that
mmmmmmmm ...... steak
Thing is, I don't like being rude myself, and I'm having more and more episodes where I am swearing at people acting like utter tools, instead of laughingly swearing at you for throwing your damn nade in my face (EEK again).
$hitkicker wrote: I play the hand I'm dealt every game, good or bad and can find fun in playing to win or lose.
Sure it sux when peeps quit in the middle of a match, call dumb votes, bad teams and talk and act nasty to other players!
But don't let them run you off! Those kind of players never last that long they get bored and move on.
normally yes, but this is a small community, if one of those people behaves like that while we get the lost sheep that stumbles into the Wild West baffled and see them acting like that, they will mimick that sort of behaviour to be accepted by the group (group-psychology 101) resulting in more and more new players acting exactly the same, and eventually it tips the scales to no more fun for me :s
$hitkicker wrote: Can't find a good game or players? Post the time when you want to play, everybody likes a nice invite to a good game with good people!
Now that is a good tip, I might re-install and only pop in after mentioning I will come and kill y'all somewheres later this day/week
$hitkicker wrote: Be a rock...its a game! Don't let anyone push your buttons but yourself.
owkee, is this like a very weird onanism reference?
$hitkicker wrote: Fyi Ringo...i think i did see a angel once in ww, hmm it was on the El Rio map in the saloon :shock: as soon as our eyes met,
I knew right then... i was staring at the Angel of Death! omg...his eyes were so cold and lifeless and soulless i shuddered in total fear dude!!
I move to the right he moved to the right, i go left he went left... i freaked out big time!.....and bolted out that door as fast as i could with my soul still attached!
And still to this very day i will not step foot into that freaky ass saloon!!
Also..legend has it...if your there at the right time of the day, you can see angels of fallen gunfighters battling in the sky! :shock:
The Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8sJm7ZecR8 :wink:
Artificial intelligence is NOT a patch for natural stupidity.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:09 pm

I'm pretty sure Dora quits just because she just can't enjoy evening games without me on the battlefield ... :roll: :lol:

Anyway, sad to see that normal players / oldies stops playing the game due to newcomer's behaviour - I wouldn't uninstall the game for that, but just play only then when there are majority of known and nice players, plus admins around. Or when there are any special events / VIP games.

Paralyzer
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Paralyzer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Though I haven't played as long as them, I start to agree with Dora and Ringo, this game aint no fun no more, when I started playing (which is still not that long time ago) it was fun playing this game. Now instead people don't even know what the hell they're doing in this game and go complain about everything in these forums instead (I know I've done that a bit, but I've stopped ok?). It's only really fun to play with the really old players like Gunte, Ringo, Zippy, Dora, Goomba and Zivs.
El Spaghetti Western

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm not that old player as well ... :roll:

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:00 pm

You enjoy me Ax? :(

Paralyzer
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Paralyzer » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:You enjoy me Ax? :(
Well, it's hard to judge people cause I don't know anyone except for in this game, but you seem like a nice guy.

Also, I'm not really in my best mood, I'm sick + a bunch of other problems. Damn, I really feel like I whine a lot.
El Spaghetti Western

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:37 am

np dude, youre cool, youra fun person to play with :wink: