Well hello there!

OK...so somebody explain to me...

Just the place to quench your thirst from that long cattle drive, and spin yarns about anything ya want.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Hfx-Rebel
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

OK...so somebody explain to me...

Post by Hfx-Rebel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:16 am

why it is that everytime I try to join in a game, someone (glares at the WWE crew) flips me a message, whether it is to go spec until the next game (in this instance, it was 3 on 2) on another occasion, I was told something about no guns or some crap like that. I've been out of this game for a long time, and have been getting the urge to get back into it, and so far, I'm not feeling to damned welcomed o_0 ...All this even after I've not given in to the temptation to bring my volley!

And yes Tragic, it really was me! ;) Nice to see at least 1 ol'timer still playing!

Oh, and nice playing with you kickshitter (<--I think I got that right...I remember when the names were easier to remember) There was another player to, but I can't remember the name.

Angel-Eyes
Greenhorn

Post by Angel-Eyes » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:28 am

Hey Rebel hows tricks? I still play now and again when I get a moment but time wise these past couple of months has been rather lacking. :D

Hope to shoot you on the servers sometime. 8)
Woody

gunte

Post by gunte » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:10 am

Hi hfx nice to have you back here :-).. The only reason you are asked to spec, change teams etc is to maintain fair, even teams. And sometimes 2 vs 3 is the right teams. You should take a look at the serverrules at:

http://www.wwbandit.com/

click at the link "see the server rules".

From the homepage above you are also able to download the whole game incl maps, gamewather etc.

cu

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by El Stupido » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Welcome back Rebel ! (Duane from Nova Scotia if I recall correctly?... could be wrong) You'll find there are several old timers here, just playing under different names. You'll also find the rules much more relaxed when Europe is asleep :wink:

Hfx-Rebel
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Hfx-Rebel » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:56 pm

gunte wrote:Hi hfx nice to have you back here :-).. The only reason you are asked to spec, change teams etc is to maintain fair, even teams. And sometimes 2 vs 3 is the right teams. You should take a look at the serverrules at:

From the homepage above you are also able to download the whole game incl maps, gamewather etc.

cu
I have no problem speccing for the remainder of the map, and I never have a problem changing teams in an effort to keep things balanced, the only issue I have is everytime I joined, I end up just leaving...I have a better time playing SP games then spending most of my time watching other people play :/ Now, having said that, I've been doing just that...speccing. I see that there are a number of new maps in rotation, so rather then join and run around like a dummy, I've been watching the other players...but this to has it's limits...sometimes it's easier to learn by doing then it is by watching.

I will give the rules a read, thanx; and I'm sure I'll have the pleasure of shooting you soon :P I just hope I can join a game next time without the hassle...

El Stupido wrote:Welcome back Rebel ! (Duane from Nova Scotia if I recall correctly?... could be wrong) You'll find there are several old timers here, just playing under different names. You'll also find the rules much more relaxed when Europe is asleep :wink:
HAHAHA..It would appear that El Stupido is none to stupido lol Damn fine memory there son! You are, of course, correct! As for the ol' timers with new names, you'll have to let me in on that list...I'd like to reconnect with all the old farts! :)
Angel-Eyes wrote:Hey Rebel hows tricks? I still play now and again when I get a moment but time wise these past couple of months has been rather lacking. :D

(...Speaking of old farts :wink: )
Dear Jesus! Can it be? Russ??!! You ol' dog! Long time, eh? I can't believe it...one of the most illegible people on the planet right here? (that's right...I remember those late-late night games where the only thing that wasn't intoxicated were the tumbleweeds...and they weren't rolling in a straight line either hahaha (bollucks anyone?)) Still sportin' the Gat? ...you were deadly with that thing, and people had the nerve to complain about my volley o_0

When will I get the opportunity to either shoot down like a mangy dog, or back you up to win the game?

Angel-Eyes
Greenhorn

Post by Angel-Eyes » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Hfx-Rebel wrote:
gunte wrote:Hi hfx nice to have you back here :-).. The only reason you are asked to spec, change teams etc is to maintain fair, even teams. And sometimes 2 vs 3 is the right teams. You should take a look at the serverrules at:

cu
I have no problem speccing for the remainder of the map, and I never have a problem changing teams in an effort to keep things balanced, the only issue I have is everytime I joined, I end up just leaving...I have a better time playing SP games then spending most of my time watching other people play :/ Now, having said that, I've been doing just that...speccing. I see that there are a number of new maps in rotation, so rather then join and run around like a dummy, I've been watching the other players...but this to has it's limits...sometimes it's easier to learn by doing then it is by watching.

I will give the rules a read, thanx; and I'm sure I'll have the pleasure of shooting you soon :P I just hope I can join a game next time without the hassle...

El Stupido wrote:Welcome back Rebel ! (Duane from Nova Scotia if I recall correctly?... could be wrong) You'll find there are several old timers here, just playing under different names. You'll also find the rules much more relaxed when Europe is asleep :wink:
HAHAHA..It would appear that El Stupido is none to stupido lol Damn fine memory there son! You are, of course, correct! As for the ol' timers with new names, you'll have to let me in on that list...I'd like to reconnect with all the old farts! :)
Angel-Eyes wrote:Hey Rebel hows tricks? I still play now and again when I get a moment but time wise these past couple of months has been rather lacking. :D

(...Speaking of old farts :wink: )
Dear Jesus! Can it be? Russ??!! You ol' dog! Long time, eh? I can't believe it...one of the most illegible people on the planet right here? (that's right...I remember those late-late night games where the only thing that wasn't intoxicated were the tumbleweeds...and they weren't rolling in a straight line either hahaha (bollucks anyone?)) Still sportin' the Gat? ...you were deadly with that thing, and people had the nerve to complain about my volley o_0

When will I get the opportunity to either shoot down like a mangy dog, or back you up to win the game?

Aye i'm still swinging the ole gat with the same ole deadly turn. LMAO @ intoxicated tumbleweeds. Yeah those were the days of playing on three monitors but only owning one lol. Oh bollocks I think I got myself a reputation. :lol:

I'll jump on this weekend and see who we can pepper with our little lead friends.

Catch you on the servers. :D
Woody

Hfx-Rebel
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Hfx-Rebel » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 pm

hahaha...good times! I'm hopin to get on in about 2 hrs for a bit, if you're feelin lucky, come on ;P

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:03 am

Hello, i am a new player (newish anyway !) And it would be fun to meet new people... I joine late november 2010, so cant wait to play with you! :)

And nice to meet you!
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

Angel-Eyes
Greenhorn

Post by Angel-Eyes » Sun May 01, 2011 12:04 am

Ole Skins is staying at my house at the mo and he was giving me a bollocking for not coming online as much as I should. But because its a bank holiday weekend i'll be jumping on :D
Woody