Well hello there!

old amigos tune by the one and only squint vs coldplay

Just the place to quench your thirst from that long cattle drive, and spin yarns about anything ya want.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

EL-Passdabong
Greenhorn

old amigos tune by the one and only squint vs coldplay

Post by EL-Passdabong » Sun May 13, 2012 2:13 am

came across a old tune done by an old friend squint. while was playing with a nice mixing prog and came up with this

full credit goes to squint
http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/6o7936535 ... part_2.mp3

http://k005.kiwi6.com/hotlink/1zc6w41xa ... part_2.mp3
No 1 clan to come out of the wildwest - Even the teams or the horse gets it
1st clan formed in the wildwest ..... cos were the amigos

Hewster
Site Administrator

Re: old amigos tune by the one and only squint vs coldplay

Post by Hewster » Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 pm

LOVE it :)

For those that are uninitiated ... heres the original ....

http://www.the-wildwest.co.uk/files/el_amigos.mp3

Your first mix ... sorry, but dont do the original justice (R.E.S.P.E.C.T. to Monsieur Squint !!!)

Second mix ... I see what you were attempting, and, with work it could defo work, however, timing is off.... but with work, it could be a great dance tune :)

dooo da do doo, du dooooo da du do do do da do
We're the Amigo's !!! :D

love it !!!

EL-Passdabong
Greenhorn

Post by EL-Passdabong » Tue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

lol yep my head was of track also lol the original is awsone i just thought everything is getting a facelift and thought id make it a bit jiggy but think squint would do it justice on his own
mucho respecto squint

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by El Stupido » Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Cool ! Lots of good old names in there ! I didn't realize Hacko and Goonman were in EL ? When I started playing they were wearing tags that read {MF} or something. Thanks for sharing the tune. I knew Squint had done some other stuff, but had never heard any. :D

EL-Passdabong
Greenhorn

Post by EL-Passdabong » Tue May 15, 2012 4:25 pm

is funny as me and hacko we only on about goonie the other night lol any one remember his voice ,, im sure he was barry white also the main thing i remember was him saying " oh man sorry guys my comps like a fooking slide show " the last i heard of goonie was he started taxi job due to work cuts not sure if any one kept in touch with him as he wasnt originaly an EL's but did decide to use the tags on a vip status in the begining . also you got to remember a day in the EL's was wake up turn on comp see whos in ts and go from there due to squint canada ,shotglass ,stinking , hacko usa when i say first thing i mean sometimes still dark outside .. now the night befor we was always in a party mood (drinking smoking having crazy times ) which im sure many many peeps will say we had some good partys , think we did hewsters or iggys birthdays in teamspeak so you can imagine the beers were always flowing and early mornings some of us were still pissed from the night befor ,,, always squint singing his ass off 5 hours after we euro guys slept so many friends / amigos came through teamspeak . i can remember stinking gringo was on and he'd been on ts for like 26 hours hammering lone wolf cant remember who was in ts but me and some of the other guys heard him pass out on his keyboard with a large thud .... me and russ knocked up 590+ hours one month on lonewolf server , danny released the details to our shame we must have sat in our own piss.

if im right i think squint did some of the intro tune for the loader . might have been on the version 1.3+ with the el-amigos tribute when we were testing for hewster and bolty so you may have actualy heard his tunes long ago