Well hello there!

Hang Em High Server

Having problems running a WildWest server or setting one up? Well what are you waiting for?

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Hang Em High Server

Post by wwbiteme » Sun May 31, 2009 4:17 pm

Need some help from the standalone guys. Can you jump on the hang em high server and play for a while. Let me know if anyone gets bounced after a while for unknown client or BAD CD KEY. I copied the files to make a second server for beta testing and think I messed up the hang em server. but need to see if anyone else has problems or if it is just me. :roll:

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sun May 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Just tried to jump around for few minutes with that standalone installer version for windows - didn't kick, didn't complain about CD keys ... :) Only thing that - PB was making it kinda laggy running even being alone on server ..

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Hi all... I want to give a big thank you to Gunte for helping to clean up the HeH game server. The hope is to get the EU and USA servers to run the same.

One question I have for Gunte is can we combine the two servers on the stats? At night here in the US we are on the EU server more due to the stats even though the pings are higher. If we can combine both servers to the stats this will eliminate this issue.

Huche_de_Vent
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Huche_de_Vent » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Or perhaps a seperate stat list for HeH? ... such as it's own page, equivalent to the "daily rank"?

LOL, although with some of the silly and crazy fights we have, the stats will probably be kinda weird. :lol:
/PF/Huche
aka gravedigger

"I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin."

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Lol..wonder how the zero gravity wars will impact stats... :D

gunte

Post by gunte » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:23 pm

yes now all maps are playable on both hangthem and wwbandit :) - also speed is the same.

About the stats it is a linux program parsing the logs and output a html stat file on a webserver. Webserver and stat program must run on the same mashine as the wildwest server. As i know there isn't a webserver to dump the html file? and furthermore it is not possible to start your own program neither. Soo i don't think it is possible to run it on hangthem.