Well hello there!

Paypal support for HeH servers

Having problems running a WildWest server or setting one up? Well what are you waiting for?

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Paypal support for HeH servers

Post by wwbiteme » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Ok well if any one wants to help contribute here is the link...but DO NOT feel that you need to do so...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:37 pm

I wanted to give a big thanks out to people that have helped on the costs with the HeH server!! It is very much appreciated!!

Long Live the WildWest!!!

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Re: Paypal support for HeH servers

Post by wwbiteme » Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 pm

I wanted to thank Hewster for his very generous contribution today!! This will help to make sure the HeH USA server keeps going well into the future.

I am happy to provide this forum and the USA server to keep this great game going and again thank Hewster for his and Bolty's creativity on making this great and timeless game!!

Also a big thanks needs to go out to Ringo for providing forum support and the HeH Europe server.

Lastly even though he is not here and we have all had our differences we need to give big thanks to Gunte for all he contributed to keep the game alive as well. Sorry it ended so bad and wish he could have handled it a lot differently...could have been a much better outcome and way to handle this....

Huche_de_Vent
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Paypal support for HeH servers

Post by Huche_de_Vent » Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 am

Indeed! Thanks guys. This game is too much fun to let die.
wwbiteme wrote:Lastly even though he is not here and we have all had our differences we need to give big thanks to Gunte for all he contributed to keep the game alive as well. Sorry it ended so bad and wish he could have handled it a lot differently...could have been a much better outcome and way to handle this....
Absolutely agree. Sad how things went, but he did play a big part in spreading the game to new players and keeping regular server games going.
/PF/Huche
aka gravedigger

"I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin."