Well hello there!

Thoughts and prayers to our Polish friends

Having problems running a WildWest server or setting one up? Well what are you waiting for?

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Thoughts and prayers to our Polish friends

Post by El Stupido » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Very sad news today about the plane crash which took the lives of so many high-ranking Polish Government officials, including the President. I have no doubt that the strong people of Poland will get through this tough time, and my heart goes out to you guys :(

El Jedrulla
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Jedrulla » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:33 pm

in fact today is a dreadful day for us.This crash is a catastrophe for the Polish people .We has lost many officials and V.I.P includin all army chiefs and President.

thanks for your support!!

El Dudi
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Dudi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:54 pm

That what happend today is for us big blow, which heaped from legs whole Polish nation. We are in shock continually, but thanks such friends as You, belief that we will raise from this difficult for us situation quickly. How we are say in Poland: it meets in poverty true friends!;-)
In name of all polish nation thank you very much for every good word.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:18 pm

First when I heard of this I thought that it's some kind of a bad joke until I realized what happened there .. Sad and unbelievable at the same time to hear that so many of high ranking officials and powerful people died there ...