Well hello there!

El rio escape

More or less everything you want to know about mapping for WildWest.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

El rio escape

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Ax Paralyzer had a brilliant idea for a map which i have at the minute called el rio escape :lol: here is the idea i have additionally put in a few off my ideas!!
When (if) the cowboys escape with the gold on the boat, so the bandits also have their boat who chase the cowboys, they both arrive at a new port were their stop the cowboys then guard a territory while the bandits hunt for the gold coming down from a plank which was from the boat, the gold will be in a sherrifs office and their will be a falg for the bandits to catch with a 15seconds chance for cowboys to re-capture, if not the cowboys then start in a courtyard near the sherrifs office, their is a vault in the sherrifs office for the miner to blow up, if the bandits get the gold and then have to escape on the western side of the map on another boat (not the one their bandit start is) This is paralyzers idea, including some additional features added by me 8) i hope you like the idea of this map,

Main features:
Houses, central
Sherrifs office eastern (were gold would be)
Escape boat (western side of map)
Flag Capture (A cental courtyard)
Bandit start ( Starting boat)

Cowboy start ( Just outside from flag)
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:35 pm

I hope you like our idea if you do then, i will install tutorial to make the map and will have lots of free time to make the map
Last edited by Slimeboykill on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:14 pm

hmm..why not
Unfortunately many ideas but no means to implement them yet, we need some help (RINGO or zivs or few people who know the secrets of achieving map)
Argg...Medic, Medic, we need somes help... :wink: :wink: :idea: :idea:

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 pm

it may be that the realization and development of maps is very easy but you have the tutorials and programs I think
and the courage, talent and free time

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:46 pm

Very well said also, i would like to construct this map myself, but if someone more experienced at this would like to take over be my guest :D

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:49 pm

I have done a minnie sketch and i will tell you the map planning, At the bandit start it will be a harbour area with 2 boats were the cowboys and bandits had started, it can be used as a sniping area water around the harbour if you are in the water to long you will start losing hp, from the harbour their is a bridge leading to a sandy beach are, thier will be located three huts and a flag just behind the huts, the huts will be a sniping area for the cowboys, and the huts will be the first cowboy spawn, behind this will be three buildings lined up with each other, a saloon, gun store and a cantina to go round their will be a small space but cactus beside the small space so it would be hard to go past, behind the three buildings their is another falg which i have added in, its a central courtyard with trees surrounding the courtyard then i have added a small blacksmith, were if all flags have been taken by the bandits they will start their the sherrifs office is located to the east of the blacksmith were the gold will be located, the bandits will have to blow the vault, then to escape with the gold i have added instead of a boat a train on the western side of the map for the bandits to escape, near the cactus area, this is my planning for el rio escape. A 15minute time limit.
:P
BANDIT GOALS
1-Capture hut flag
2-Capture Central Courtyard
3-Blow Vault Door
4-Recover gold
5-Escape on the train

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

I would love to make this map myself but, my computer for some reason isnt downloading the files is their someone else who could make this