Well hello there!

New Isparation - Need a little help

More or less everything you want to know about mapping for WildWest.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

New Isparation - Need a little help

Post by Slimeboykill » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 pm

So i have come far from mapping, and a few off my plans have failed :(

(Including my Boxed Room, and even though yellow terrain was finished it was an rtcw file, therefore im a bit annoyed over that) - if anyone can put my yellow terrain file to ww, please pm me! I have all the files rdy!

I have an idea for a map for a western seaside, sort of thing, because we dont have much things to do with water in the game and maybe a seaside like map is what the game needs so i was thinking a smallish map with a ranch at the top Image

yes thats the kind of boat :p, anyway i was thinking we could have 2 ships with cannons (if possible, with a boarding plank, (the boat has 3 layers) Its the first one to get to the other boat steal there treasure (in the top cabin) and escape to the bottom.

WHAT I NEED

SOMEONE TO HELP MAKE THIS MAP
BACKUPS
GOOD USER OF GTKRADIANT

OBECTIVES

1. STEAL THE GOLD FROM ENEMY SIDE (if both teams have the gold, cannot be the first one to finish)
2. TAKE BACK TO YOUR SHIP AND GO TO BOTTOM CABIN AND YOUR TEAM WIN

TIME

POSSIBLY 7 MINUTES

So tell me what you think of the idea :)
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:00 pm

nice idea ! :)

anyway .. the yellow terrain thing i explained , i can make it so that it loads as ww map .. what i wont do is retexture the entire map .. ( in english apply western textures to it ..cant use wolf textures due to copyright.. ) and u say u have the files ready , i have not seen the source .MAP file .. only the BSP file..

i would have given it a go .. but im way too busy creating other stuff for this community :D
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 am

Na its fine :) I might give up on yellow terrain, will take to much work, and im busy with other maps for know anyway :p
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!