Well hello there!

Cantona83

Need to get things off your chest? Then this is the place.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Cantona83

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:16 am

He has to go, he is racist to me, he is now sending me fucking horrible private messages, he teamkills me :cry: :cry: :cry: its upsetting and bad! I really cant take much more! And cantona i you call me a lier, i had witnesses last night,
PANIC
WARIO (SAUZER)
LEMMY
TRAGIC (EL GOOMBA)
you were team killing its out of order, if you are gonna piss people off go find another game! :x :evil: :x :cry: :(
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Cantona83

Post by El Stupido » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:He has to go, he is racist to me, he is now sending me fucking horrible private messages, he teamkills me :cry: :cry: :cry: its upsetting and bad! I really cant take much more! And cantona i you call me a lier, i had witnesses last night,
PANIC
WARIO (SAUZER)
LEMMY
TRAGIC (EL GOOMBA)
you were team killing its out of order, if you are gonna piss people off go find another game! :x :evil: :x :cry: :(
I'm sure everything you say about Cantona is true, but there is one big error in your post. TRAGIC and EL GOOMBA are two different people :D :D

cantona83
Greenhorn

Re: Cantona83

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:He has to go, he is racist to me, he is now sending me fucking horrible private messages, he teamkills me :cry: :cry: :cry: its upsetting and bad! I really cant take much more! And cantona i you call me a lier, i had witnesses last night,
PANIC
WARIO (SAUZER)
LEMMY
TRAGIC (EL GOOMBA)
yeah im racist lol because i said you were a toilet technician in morrisons after your dream of becoming a anus doctor failed and its well known fact most bolivians are peasents ,look it up its no secret,i jst typed bolivian in google and up popped a picture of a peasent so thats not racist aswell,u r talking shit again,and as for teamkill i believe it was you who started with the kick votes for no reason which is not rite so i thought fuck u il shoot u in the head ,its sad what u r doing especially when you are doing it just to stop me enjoying a game i like to play very spiteful and sad,go back to farm in bolivia as u obviosly hav no job in uk and are scabbing off benefits system,oh wait u told me u r on 15000 grand a week.......HAHAHAHAH WAT BULLSHIT LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAO
shamoannnnnn motherrrrrrrrrrrrr fo

cantona83
Greenhorn

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:11 pm

just checked norwich city website no such person of your name on coaching staff stop telling lies,u r obviously very untruthful

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Cantona83, try to avoid swearing to express yourself or you will end banned in toilet. Thank you.

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 pm

JUST PISS OFF CANTONA!
oh i didnt know, one off them was probably seryus :wink: :x :x :x :x :x
Zivs maybe you could check my map out plz :wink:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

cantona83
Greenhorn

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:JUST PISS OFF CANTONA!
oh i didnt know, one off them was probably seryus :wink: :x :x :x :x :x
Zivs maybe you could check my map out plz :wink:
you just swore,wheres the warning ??????

Angel-Eyes
Greenhorn

Post by Angel-Eyes » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I think this topic has gone on long enough now. If you can't settle your differences then I would suggest that you both quit while you are behind. A forum is not the place for a flaming war.

Topic closed.
Woody