Well hello there!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

Feel free to post any news that is fit to print!!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am

Man this Obama administration is WHACKED! Now he is turning away known terrorist murderers. I will bet anyone with almost 100% certainty that this nut job they let go will kill more Americans and Iraqis in the very near future... Obama thinks you can be the worlds suck ass patsy and everyone will love us and kiss his butt. Im sorry but a show of weakness to this part of the world emboldens them to attack more. I am a true Truman follower...."Speak softly and carry a BIG stick!"

Now for the News article that threw me into this rant!!!!

US military releases Iraqi Shiite militia leader
By KIM GAMEL, Associated Press Writer Kim Gamel, Associated Press Writer 1 hr 41 mins ago

BAGHDAD – British and Iraqi officials say the U.S. military has freed a Shiite militant allegedly backed by Iran and accused of the 2007 killing of five American soldiers.

The British Foreign Ministry says Laith al-Khazali was released Sunday as part of national reconciliation efforts between the Iraqi government and groups that renounce violence.

A follower of anti-U.S. cleric Muqtada al-Sadr also said that al-Khazali has returned home to Baghdad's mainly Shiite district of Sadr City. The Sadrist official spoke Tuesday on condition of anonymity because he's not authorized to comment on the issue.

Al-Khazali and his brother Qais are accused of organizing a bold raid on a local government headquarters in Karbala that killed the five U.S. soldiers on Jan. 20, 2007.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090609/ap_ ... iraq/print

El Jedrulla
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Jedrulla » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 pm