Well hello there!

Horrible Times in Greenland NH

Feel free to post any news that is fit to print!!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Horrible Times in Greenland NH

Post by wwbiteme » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Well not sure where to start...we had a horrible shooting here in my home town last night. A lot of us are very upset about what happened. It looks like a drug task force which was made up with our Chief Of Police and surrounding towns went to serve a warrant to search a house. They were fired on and our Police Chief lost his life. He was a great man and did a lot for this town. I had the pleasure to know him on some boards I am on here. He will be missed greatly by everyone. The part that really sucks is 4/20 (next Friday) was his last day. Say some prayers for him and his family as they cope with this tragic senseless loss. Here is the full article on this incident....
http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/ ... -120419871

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Horrible Times in Greenland NH

Post by El Stupido » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:55 pm

What a sad story Dave. I'm afraid we take our law enforcement for granted sometimes. These men and women put their lives on the line daily, and all we ever see in the news is the "raid gone wrong", or the family of some slain dirt bag sueing for millions (and winning). Our prayers are with this brave man's family, and also your community there in NH Dave :(