Well hello there!

2012 Election...

Feel free to post any news that is fit to print!!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

2012 Election...

Post by wwbiteme » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Well the election is over. This will be my only posting on this.....Keep in mind...I am a Fiscal Conservative and Social Moderate (This means I want the government out of my wallet and enough of the free handouts...GO WORK DARN IT! As for social issues...I can care less about them....)

Here is my post from FileFront....

I am waiting to see if Obama can pull a Clinton and come to the middle to find common ground. The House Republicans already offered a olive branch to see where they can come together for the common good of the country. I however am not optimistic. You already have that buffoon Harry Reid beating the drums for tax increases. Good luck passing any tax increases with no spending cuts as well...

The sad thing is I see gridlock and the country sliding into a massive recession at the same time the dollar gets weakened by debt spending and quantitative easing.

You want to know where we are headed...look on the news at Greece. People rioting in the streets because the government promised and gave free stuff. It then went broke because a majority of the population do not work and is collecting... Does this sound familiar..... We are close to that tipping point. The Democrats promise and give all this wonderful free stuff...problem is you need people in private sector working to pay taxes for it....and with the deficits we are obviously at a point where more are collecting than people paying in....Go ahead tax the rich at 100% and take all the money...it would pay for 4-5 months of the freebies and then we have no job creation and no money for any more stuff....

People that vote without really thinking about the consequences get what they deserve....so if we slide into recession and unemployment gets worse and the government has no money....look in the mirror...cause you caused it with your vote....

NEVER VOTE FOR A POLITICAL PARTY! ONLY VOTE FOR WHAT MAKES SENSE...NOTHING IS EVER FREE...IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT.... RUN FAST!

Ringo
Site Administrator

Re: 2012 Election...

Post by Ringo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:19 pm

well atleast u have some sort of policital guidance .. a president for the country .. here in europe we have over 27 clowns , every country has its downsides let me just summarise some political issues :

- greece , new government is crumbling allready , they say greek are lazy but they nearly have halve the population working for government
- italy , ever since whats his name left , more rules and more cuts have been announced
- germany , everybody should listen to germany , they're always right
- spain , where is the work ? .. 90% of young people no job ..
- belgium , they toke 1 year for a new parlement .. and when this new parlement got started .. well u get the idea ;)
- netherlands , after 2 years of pain .. more pain to come , another cut announced
- latvia , the only guy employed is zivs ( nah kidding )

dispite u like or dislike obama , he atleast tries to show leadership .. i just dont know if thats a good or bad thing :)
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

El Poncho
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Poncho » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 pm

I don't care to talk a lot of politics, but I applaud Biteme's post and am glad I'm not the only one that is smart enough to see the road we're headed down.

However, isn't the newest version of WW going to be free? :lol:
-Prior to moving to the Wild West, I was called Bonesetter and had a cool sig like this:

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:23 pm

El Poncho wrote:I don't care to talk a lot of politics, but I applaud Biteme's post and am glad I'm not the only one that is smart enough to see the road we're headed down.

However, isn't the newest version of WW going to be free? :lol:

did you VOTE ?
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

El Poncho
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Poncho » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 pm

As a small business owner watching my taxes go up and up and up, yes, of course I went to the polls and voted.

Now, if you're referring to WW, I didn't see a poll anywhere... :mrgreen:
-Prior to moving to the Wild West, I was called Bonesetter and had a cool sig like this:

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Vote me next time for president!

Free beer for everyone and allowed marriage from the age when each tit are at least knuckle size big! :mrgreen:

Did I mention the free beer?

Still, I'm not that much into politics (as it's for those who have no life), but if US would just stop spending money (which is impossible due to accessible via war and so called terrorism oil reserves abroad) on so called (once again) terrorism and democracy abroad, they could reach the standards of living as in Switzerland, Norway or any other way ahead progressed country here in EU ... No offense, of course (health care, education, anyone?).