Well hello there!

Sorry for the downtime

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Sorry for the downtime

Post by wwbiteme » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Hi All

Sorry for the downtime at HeH. My buddy Alan helps to host this site and we had some issues. I then wanted to see if I could host under another host i use for my business and it did not work. So Alan is once again helping us out.

I sent out a mass email and hopefully everyone got it. If everyone could check out Alan's other forum for the game Left 4 Dead that would be very cool! What you want to to register and then send a PM to him to be allowed into the Devious Tyrant section.

Then if you could click on some of the ads that he has there it will help him recieve $$ to pay for the forums both hosting HeH and L4D. The link is: http://left4deadforums.com/

Thanks and let me know if you have any troubles. Also if you want to get into the DT section on L4D let me know here as well as send the PM as mentioned above.

Dave

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:18 pm

Nice to see forums back!

Tought that the downtime wouldn't take so long, but anyway - it's now back and nothing else matters! :)

WolfMom
Greenhorn

Post by WolfMom » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Image Glad you got everything working again..

Zivs:
it's now back and nothing else matters!
Thats the truth.. :wink:
|Ronin|WolfMom

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:31 am

It took longer then I hoped.

I have a host for my biz account and I messed around for a week trying to get my database to load up. Then they looked at it and said their service was too limited to handle my forum.

So Alan is as usual a SAINT and is again hosting the forums for me. I would have left it with him but i feel like a pain in his ass every time there is a downtime issue and I have to bug him. But he said it was no problem.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 pm

So, then we owe him a big burrito! :)