Well hello there!

Unfair Sportsmanship

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

MarcusC
Greenhorn

Post by MarcusC » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 am

Cheerio

I'm Calvin Haxwell's good friend Marcus Clayson. I've just popped in to say that Calvin really did not mean any ill will towards the community. He's quite a brilliant student here at Boulton (and quite insane, I might add :shock: ) He loves the Queen Mum and ponies so you know he's a good chap. Please overlook his cheating as his aids medication can cloud his thought process. Ok well as so many here in the UK, I'm off to try and find a good dental plan. Toodles!

Marcus

victor
Greenhorn

Post by victor » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 am

i would like to add my 2 cents.
i think the guy is blowing alot of hot air
if what he said was true why keep coming back with different names and such
he told a few of us he was unbannable and by him coming back with different names and ip address
sure sounds to me like its all games to him we will try to continue to cheat and prove he can get past what ever effort we try to stop him
so bye him sayin i will never return its to throw us off his track
i caught him again yesterday cheating and when i called him out he changed his tactics so it didnt look like he was cheating 20 mins went bye and someone else seen him using wall hack again
so gunte i would keeping working on what your doing to stop him from coming back
if he will sink to that level to play im sure he isnt honest either
and i will be on the look out him to try and return
quack quack

CalvinH
Greenhorn

Post by CalvinH » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 am

victor wrote:i would like to add my 2 cents.
i think the guy is blowing alot of hot air
if what he said was true why keep coming back with different names and such
he told a few of us he was unbannable and by him coming back with different names and ip address
sure sounds to me like its all games to him we will try to continue to cheat and prove he can get past what ever effort we try to stop him
so bye him sayin i will never return its to throw us off his track
i caught him again yesterday cheating and when i called him out he changed his tactics so it didnt look like he was cheating 20 mins went bye and someone else seen him using wall hack again
so gunte i would keeping working on what your doing to stop him from coming back
if he will sink to that level to play im sure he isnt honest either
and i will be on the look out him to try and return
Hey,

You don't have to believe me, but I am telling you I won't be back. I was came back under different names because I was interested in how I was being kicked... As the system doesn't use punkbuster I was trying to understand how he was banning me, either by GUID or IP-Range I had assumed. If you think I still play, then you would notice me in game but I reassure you that you won't see me in game again. If there is a cheater in game, it isn't me, it would be an inpersonator.

Regards,

- Calvin

gunte

Post by gunte » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:56 am

Dont worry victor - there was a little bug to fix but he can't play on dorado anymore - no problem :).

Defarfouilleur
Greenhorn

Post by Defarfouilleur » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 am

The problem is that you have attacked a small community of Friend's gamers.

If you wanted a challenge, nothing stop you from setting up a server in your home and have fun.

Your act is totally childish! Wake up you're not a schoolboy!

In France we called the people like you "Sous-Merde" !!

Go encoding Tetris little sh******
Always in your Back !! And i love it :)

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:40 pm

I would like to say i understand the relationship between this game and i wont teamkill on perpuse again!!!!
Unfortunatley hacking is terrible attacking a small community you shouldnt do it because were is the fun in hacking when you now you have a better chance than winning!!!! :( :(
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 am

Yes I think our friend Mr. Defarfouilleur was right, hacking is useless.
The best is to have fun playing on WW. Watch me, I play for 6 years now and I am often in the lower statistics and scores matchs.But I have many friends from WW, we often talk on SKYPE and I meet some in real life and it was a great experience with great emotion for me.
That's why I love playing on WW :D :D

Happy christmas at all and happy new years 2011
ImageImage

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!