Well hello there!

Offensive Comments

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Machiner $$
Greenhorn

Offensive Comments

Post by Machiner $$ » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

HI im aka- Dark Avenger anyway NICI and DeXter have given me very offensive comments about my dad and has made me angry :( :( :evil: they called my dad a fat bastard, a lazy pig and he sucks his own dick plz take action im very upset with this

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Can you provide us some screenshots where they tell you that? Otherwise (no offense, of course) we can't be sure that the cause of such offense wasn't ignited by yourself or if there was such thing at all ... Maybe there were any other players on the server who could approve that?

Calling players themselves for noobs and dumbasses due to playing skills is one thing, but (if it's true) offending family members would be worth a few weeks/months ban I think ...

P.S.
In-game sceenshots you can make by opening console (~) and typing down /screenshotJPEG - pictures you will find in ww folder.

$hitkicker
Prospector
Prospector

Post by $hitkicker » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:55 pm

I highly doubt DeXter would make comments to you like that :? actually i know for a fact he never :!:
Get your facts straight before you post this nonsense :wink:
"All skill is in vein when an angel pees in the touch hole of your musket."

gunte

Post by gunte » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:29 am

Hi i played with name dexter some days ago. Another one took that name later. I think i know who it is but i'm not sure. However don't take things too personally - probably he doesn't know anything about your family and if you ignore the comments it's usually not a problem.

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by El Stupido » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:45 pm

The DeXter I know has used that name off and on for quite a while, and this person would never say anything like that. I'm also sure Gunte would not either (I've tried to make him mad enough to talk about my mother, but it doesn't work! :D )

Nici on the other hand... I can believe that.

gunte

Post by gunte » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:48 pm

El Stupido wrote:(I've tried to make him mad enough to talk about my mother, but it doesn't work! :D )
:lol:

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 pm

errr ..

if spoken on any server .. that would be logged ..

just my million cents
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby