Well hello there!

Some people!!!

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Some people!!!

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I like mostly everybody on this game :D
Mainly i like gunte and the undertaker for helping me in this game

I dont like to name people but im getting pissed off
Santas Revenge put his dynomite down was getting shot so i decided i would start fusing it and so he decides to keep team killing me getting kicked like 50times :evil: Then kills me with a volley gun
Plz could someone take some action i was just helping him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

erikle
Greenhorn

not my problem

Post by erikle » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 pm

i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...

im saying true
Z-niper :!:

Ringo
Site Administrator

Re: not my problem

Post by Ringo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 pm

erikle wrote:i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...

im saying true
welcome to the board !

oh .. the other stuff i didnt read
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 am

erikle wrote:i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...

im saying true
Pls, Pls, pls, dont worry !!! Make love, not war.....
We playing WW just for the FUN

gunte

Post by gunte » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm

i like it as in the television

Z-niper
Greenhorn

Post by Z-niper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 pm

B@ND!TO wrote:

im saying true

lol, make love not war, we playing a war game, lol, make love not war, LOL, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!

The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

Z-niper
Greenhorn

Post by Z-niper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:08 pm

and i make a new account, the previous i forgot my password :shock:

B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by B@ND!TO » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Z-niper wrote:
B@ND!TO wrote:

im saying true

lol, make love not war, we playing a war game, lol, make love not war, LOL, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Its true z-niper but we need to play only for the FUN TIME

Z-niper
Greenhorn

Post by Z-niper » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

B@ND!TO wrote:
Z-niper wrote:
B@ND!TO wrote: Pls, Pls, pls, dont worry !!! Make love, not war.....

Its true z-niper but we need to play only for the FUN TIME
i mean we play for fun, not love...

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 am

if only war could make love...
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby