Well hello there!

Some people!!!

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Post Reply
User avatar
Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 am
Location: England, Norwich

Some people!!!

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I like mostly everybody on this game :D
Mainly i like gunte and the undertaker for helping me in this game

I dont like to name people but im getting pissed off
Santas Revenge put his dynomite down was getting shot so i decided i would start fusing it and so he decides to keep team killing me getting kicked like 50times :evil: Then kills me with a volley gun
Plz could someone take some action i was just helping him :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

erikle
Greenhorn
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 pm

not my problem

Post by erikle » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:31 pm

i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...


im saying true
Z-niper :!:

User avatar
Ringo
Site Administrator
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Am*dam
Contact:

Re: not my problem

Post by Ringo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:20 pm

erikle wrote:i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...


im saying true
Z-niper :!:
welcome to the board !

oh .. the other stuff i didnt read
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

User avatar
B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Location: FRANCE-Beauvais
Contact:

Re: not my problem

Post by B@ND!TO » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:06 am

erikle wrote:i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...


im saying true
Z-niper :!:
Pls, Pls, pls, dont worry !!! Make love, not war.....
We playing WW just for the FUN

gunte

Post by gunte » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:03 pm

i like it as in the television

User avatar
Z-niper
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Location: santacrus
Contact:

Re: not my problem

Post by Z-niper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:07 pm

B@ND!TO wrote:
erikle wrote:i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...


im saying true
Z-niper :!:
Pls, Pls, pls, dont worry !!! Make love, not war.....
We playing WW just for the FUN

lol, make love not war, we playing a war game, lol, make love not war, LOL, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!


The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

User avatar
Z-niper
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Location: santacrus
Contact:

Post by Z-niper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:08 pm

and i make a new account, the previous i forgot my password :shock:
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!


The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

User avatar
B@ND!TO
Sheriff
Sheriff
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:31 pm
Location: FRANCE-Beauvais
Contact:

Re: not my problem

Post by B@ND!TO » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Z-niper wrote:
B@ND!TO wrote:
erikle wrote:i am santas revenge, and that you telling, is true, and i warned you many times to dont do that, you wont litsen! i have no other choice. if some admin reads this, great, bann me, idk! and one more thing, you tked me same much times as i did on you! so dont think only i have done something bad. and you get kicked 5 times, not 50. so, any admins bann me if you want, idc, bann this name shellhelly, or dumper XD! and that you said "i was just helping him" is not true. and you start taemshoot me, not im you, so i start tk you because you start shoot me! and if it was you ocean, then you start tk me because i taked gold, if you, slimeboykill, is ocean! so if you say i have donr something bad, then idc! :? and you slimeboykill, i see you have done not only one thing bad...


im saying true
Z-niper :!:
Pls, Pls, pls, dont worry !!! Make love, not war.....
We playing WW just for the FUN

lol, make love not war, we playing a war game, lol, make love not war, LOL, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Its true z-niper but we need to play only for the FUN TIME

User avatar
Z-niper
Greenhorn
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:10 pm
Location: santacrus
Contact:

Re: not my problem

Post by Z-niper » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

B@ND!TO wrote:
Z-niper wrote:
B@ND!TO wrote: Pls, Pls, pls, dont worry !!! Make love, not war.....
We playing WW just for the FUN

lol, make love not war, we playing a war game, lol, make love not war, LOL, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
Its true z-niper but we need to play only for the FUN TIME
i mean we play for fun, not love...
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!


The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

User avatar
Ringo
Site Administrator
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Am*dam
Contact:

Post by Ringo » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:25 am

if only war could make love...
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests