Well hello there!

a SPAMMER >:(

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Z-niper
Greenhorn

a SPAMMER >:(

Post by Z-niper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

i played a game some minutes ago, and there is a spammer, its lemmy, he says he is! so i want some admin does something with them, and seryus is a spammer too! i really hate THE STUPID spamming! some admin please do some action! and they are asking dumb questions in the spamm! it really goes on my nervs! we tryed to kick him, but no, he just aking his dumb questions!
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!

The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

Z-niper
Greenhorn

but

Post by Z-niper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:56 pm

but his name is: FUCK U IF U KILL! i dont know if it is lemmy, but he said so, maybe its seryus who got mad on lemmy or something! because seryus is the spammer normally!
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!

The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by El Stupido » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 pm

I doubt it's Lemmy. He usually just keeps to himself and tries his best to play with that horrible connection. :D

Huche_de_Vent
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Huche_de_Vent » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:47 pm

El Stupido wrote:I doubt it's Lemmy. He usually just keeps to himself and tries his best to play with that horrible connection. :D
<duckingfromStupido'sbigslap> Actually, I think it's his PC, rather than the connection perse (gets really low fps)..... but otherwise you're spot on! :D :P
/PF/Huche
aka gravedigger

"I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin."

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Lest put our past behind us z-niper :wink:
Yes Seryus is a very big spammer, the other day he tried to login with the name lala which is hexx's name, his name at this point of time is goodshotgg :roll:
He is the biggest spammer on the game i also demand some action here :x :x
He is not just a spammer but he swares and is a sore loser, every time he loses he go spectator :roll: :roll:
lol i think he should get ban for a while...
HE IS PISSING EVERYBODY OFF!!!! :x
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

Sux2BU
Greenhorn

Post by Sux2BU » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Ok. How long is this going to be allowed?

Yesterday (Jan 22) I see that my friend $hitkicker is playing so I join the server. It does not take long to notice that this is not really $hitkicker because this player is not as good and also the yellow $ looked like the wrong color? Just before this imposter disconnects I see him rename to GoodShootGG (all in black). A few minutes later GoodShootGG joins again and plays for a long time. During that time the real $hitkicker joins and I verified that this is the first time he joined a game that day. I don't care if people use hundreds of names, and it's ok if they are funny variations on real names like "BabyHijo" (we know those are not the real guy) but copying a name and pretending to be that player is wrong.

If this person is the player known as SERYUS (which I would bet money it is) How many times will he be banned and let back in before his IP is blocked for good? I hope not long.

gunte

Post by gunte » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Sux2BU -- and who are you? at least if you were using your normal nicname i would better trust you. But shootgg is banned anyway.

Paralyzer
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Paralyzer » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:17 pm

No he's not. I saw him play today.
El Spaghetti Western

Sux2BU
Greenhorn

Post by Sux2BU » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:46 pm

gunte wrote:Sux2BU -- and who are you? at least if you were using your normal nicname i would better trust you. But shootgg is banned anyway.
I think using my real name when complaining about a name-stealer would be a bad idea, don't you? Also you don't have to trust me, I'm sure he will keep doing it and someday there will be two Guntes. Then it will hit the fan as they say. :D

$hitkicker
Prospector
Prospector

Post by $hitkicker » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:48 am

No need for anyone to get upset....i ask goodshotgg after i was notified by sux2bu (thx amigo) to stop using my playing name :roll:
I'm sure he meant no harm and will respect my wishes to not use my name :wink:
"All skill is in vein when an angel pees in the touch hole of your musket."

Grateful Dead
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Grateful Dead » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 pm

People have mimicked my names in the past

... It's disconcerting, only because it violates a certain level of trust and privacy...

I wouldn't want to be spilling secrets to someone who isn't who I thought it was.
I AM THAT I AM -exodus 3:14