Well hello there!

Annoying Teamkills

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Annoying Teamkills

Post by Slimeboykill » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey!

Earlier Today, i saw there were to players i had never heard off so i went on to check, as i joined the cowboys i was teamkilled twice, the player was kicked. I hoped he learnt his lesson, but no he continues by teamkilling, so i join the other team oh, what have we here another teamkiller he killed me about 6 times before i dissconnected, i was totally pissed off.

I know we are beggining to reduce in size of the community, but its better off without 2 people who just love to piss people about and teamkill them.

Names :

kide
dz3no

I dont know why they did this, and its beggining to be a little annoying, and is just ruining peoples game time, im not sure if they did it to anybody else, but if they did, they deserve to be stopped!

Good Day.
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:29 pm

This is Unfortunate. Try the Hangemhigh server where this is absolutly not permitted....

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: Annoying Teamkills

Post by El Stupido » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:39 am

Slimeboykill wrote:Hey!

Earlier Today, i saw there were to players i had never heard off so i went on to check, as i joined the cowboys i was teamkilled twice, the player was kicked. I hoped he learnt his lesson, but no he continues by teamkilling, so i join the other team oh, what have we here another teamkiller he killed me about 6 times before i dissconnected, i was totally pissed off.

I know we are beggining to reduce in size of the community, but its better off without 2 people who just love to piss people about and teamkill them.

Names :

kide
dz3no

I dont know why they did this, and its beggining to be a little annoying, and is just ruining peoples game time, im not sure if they did it to anybody else, but if they did, they deserve to be stopped!

Good Day.
I think these two are brand new players, at least I had never seen them before this week. I would give them some time to straighten up. Also you should probably get used to playing with newbies. Many more will download Gunte's new magic Stand Alone where the only two choices will be strictly controlled WWBandit servers where they will either conform to the rules or be permanently banned from the game (ie: Ringo and all of Poland except for one dentist). All problems solved by the benevolent, self-appointed and self-anointed God of the West :D

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 am

Okay sure, but if they carry on like this, then i will be posting here, and as for gunte i have no problem with and really dont wanna start bickering, as it is 1st of january!
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!