Well hello there!

Gunte and WWbandit

To see what the Judge has cooked up it is found right here!

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Gunte and WWbandit

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Hey All

Just a FYI. Earlier this morning Gunte hacked and tried to delete files here on the HeH forums. He also tried to delete Ringo, Zivs and myself from the forums. I was able to get back in and due to I am very anal about having backups of the forum data we did not lose much of anything.

Due to this Gunte is BANNED from the HeH forums. Any mention of Gunte, his scanner, his website or forums will be removed from here. Also if he decides to create a new account here it will be removed. All new accounts we will review closely.

Sad that it had to come to this and upsetting that this is how he likes to behave. I have tried to stay neutral and give options on the HeH side for people to keep playing. I dont care that he runs his server like a dictator, I dont care who he lets play there or not. I DO care that he tries to impose his control on my servers and my forum. This is not allowed....he took his ball and went home...now he can stay there alone with the mess he created...

It takes a lot to piss me off...and he managed to do it...

Thanks

WWBITEME

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm

This is the lowest what Gunte could do. And I thought that he's a bit more grown up than this ... :oops:

$hitkicker
Prospector
Prospector

Post by $hitkicker » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Is there any proof of this or we just take your word :?
"All skill is in vein when an angel pees in the touch hole of your musket."

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Lets just say we have been watching close and know who has been on. we are 99.99999999% positive on who was behind this.

El Dudi
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Dudi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:15 am

I dont want to say that I warning You about gunte because I dont... But You could see how he kept when after banned me he delete my post on forum and then banned me from YOUR forum. That was a warning. Now I see I was right to think about him that what I think then when I was banned. You see now who and what he is... Now he delete my two last posts... He hates me because I tell him what I think about him. That is the true.
The worst is that he destroy the game now... But I believe that we lade advice.

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 am

Never thought about that, that actually Dudi was the real beginning of Gunte's misbehavior ... :oops:

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:50 am

Hey there El Dudi

Yes you did warn me or this a long while back. But I try to be a half glass full type of person and let it slide. So I take responsibility for letting Gunte cause so much disruption here. Well that is all done now. The new scanner runs great and the new EU server I hear iis giving fantastic pings for the EU guys.

So get out and play all!!
Last edited by wwbiteme on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 pm

many people have done things in the past , i also have done things in the past things im not proud of , however , i have not hidden my nick , i havent changed my mail nor stated outragious claims .. sure i have ranted .. people make mistakes .. its a simple fact but o so true ..im hoping some of whom i speak have burried the hatchet ( since it was 6 years ago and i have..) and people just have to move on.. in the end its a game with that said...

i am still here , if people have a problem with me ,the forum,the servers, then debate , message , email whatever.....!!! deleting posts , banning people , shutting down servers , hacking forums, all resorts of a desperate user who isnt able to debate , let alone stand critism ..

we all share love for this game ( cant promote it enough ) and there is a thin line between powercrazy and a good admin .. biteme has drawn a line .. some users have crossed that line ..
on more the one occasion....

not only in this forum , but many forums preceeding this forum , with tears in my eyes i have read archives of forums , in which modernation could have solved something .. but not everything ..
so after 10 years of wildwest ... as skins once said .. same shit different day .. i say .. same shit different year ..

im all about second chances , people do grow up , however childish responses over the last 8 years is hardly a change of heart nor intent of growing up . this community is all about trust .. but people trust no one ..

as for shitkickers reply :
proof .. i doubt that would heal the wounds of trust if u wish i could make a 300 pages holding emails,skypelogs,forumlogs ,pm messages ,webserverlogs, consolelogs ( thnx gunte for that ) .. time online on forum , scanner oddities ...etc etc etc .. ( people barely read anyway) and again taht would be my side of the story once more ... but untill then ..
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Paralyzer
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Paralyzer » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Wow, this fucking sucks. I helped Gunte with some Mac stuff, hope that didn't help him trying to hack. Whatever, this was just low of him, hope he grows up a bit in the future.
El Spaghetti Western