Fistful of Frags

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Fistful of Frags

Post by wwbiteme » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Here is another great new MOD based on the wildwest. This game is not a free game and you will need to have a copy of HL2 in order to play (like any of us don't have a copy of this classic!)

The game play is a lot like WQ3. Not as fluid of movement as WW but very fun just the same.

Also where this is a new MOD it is also a work in progress and has gone through several modifications since its release.

I hope everyone will give this great game a try. It can be found here:

http://www.fistful-of-frags.com/info.php

Let me know if anyone has tried it yet and post your comments.

cedondero
Greenhorn

Post by cedondero » Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:51 pm

Hey there Bite. I have tried this MOD and love the game play. I have to admit that I sometimes get lost and confused on where to go and what to do but think this will come along the more I play. And the graphics are awesome!!

See you on the WW server tonight... :D

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:23 pm

Just to note on this MOD. They have a new release that you need to get. Lots of new improvements on it and it is definitely a game to try out if you have HL2

zivs
Super Moderator

Re: Fistful of Frags

Post by zivs » Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Fistful of Frags got it's release on Steam!

Fistful of Frags born years ago as a Wild West themed modification for Source engine. It has been completely renewed for its Steam release, paying special attention to combat mechanics. Please note that current build lacks certain features and maps from past versions, as we are hoping to continue the work once the community grows.

Also note this is a completely *free* standalone mod, no micro-transactions exist, no registration required. Just install and play.

Check here!