Well hello there!

Has anyone tried this game yet?

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Has anyone tried this game yet?

Post by wwbiteme » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:59 pm

Well I have been playing this free game lately. It is a very challenging and sometime frustrating game to play. Game play is very realistic and if you die you end up spectator until your team either all dies, quits or wins.

Let me know if you have played and your thoughts!!

ReD NeCKersoN
Greenhorn

Post by ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:33 am

I tried it back in the early days. Nice game, but I prefer a faster pace with a respawn.

Old_Buzzard
Greenhorn

Post by Old_Buzzard » Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:08 am

Pretty good game, I still play it once in a while. I've been playing another free game lately. Combat Arms, it's a free download at http://combatarms.nexon.net
It's a quick playing game and it has some different "mods" search and destroy, which is like America's Army, Elimination which is basically team death match with no objective, one man army which is basically nutcase death match and the Standard Capture the Flag. It's pretty reasonable player with a real wide variety of weapons to choose from. The more points you earn, the more weapons you unlock for use.
I'm not sure if our Euro friends can access it yet, that part is coming. North, Central and South America are bombing it up bigtime. Always full, always busy. Hmmmm, I wonder if they could set up a WW style mod, lol.
Buzz

El Dudi
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Dudi » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Nice game :D I played it with El Jedrulla a litlle bit and we like it very much, but now we play only WW :D

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:09 am

I also tried this game when i was younger
It is pretty good but not as good a WW :lol:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!