Well hello there!

The new ranking page EUwestern server

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

gunte

Post by gunte » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 am

Huche_de_Vent wrote:Also, I see a lot of peeps changing names, so I'm not sure how many are following the last rule, lol.
Sometimes it is a bit difficult to balance the teams because of the names we dont know. But after 1 match you have a good feeling who is who and the skills. Usually the no names (rule 3) isn't a problem and infact most people using the normal names.

=Chris=
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by =Chris= » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:06 pm

I agree with huche,
we must prohibit the change of name. this demonstrates the lack of personality, mental imbalance and a tendency psychopath, the Player is needed immediately banned. if the community is interested, I have a list of the names of those who practice this method shameful !
dont hesitates to ask me to communicate it ! it'll be a pleasure !

P.S to admin : is it possible to prohibit access to this forum to those who are drunk because it became really boring !!!

thanks !

Viva Leonidas ! :lol:

What I cant type drunk anymore??? Guess Ill ban myself... :lol:
Give them nothing, but take from them everything!

Grateful Dead
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Grateful Dead » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

this game is just like religious life--suicides go to the BOTTOM of the list ... hehehehehe
I AM THAT I AM -exodus 3:14

gunte

Post by gunte » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:27 am

=Chris= wrote:I agree with huche,
we must prohibit the change of name. this demonstrates the lack of personality, mental imbalance and a tendency psychopath, the Player is needed immediately banned. if the community is interested, I have a list of the names of those who practice this method shameful !
dont hesitates to ask me to communicate it ! it'll be a pleasure !

P.S to admin : is it possible to prohibit access to this forum to those who are drunk because it became really boring !!!

thanks !

Viva Leonidas ! :lol:

What I cant type drunk anymore??? Guess Ill ban myself... :lol:

:lol: as long you are able to turn on the computer. click the start ww then you are allowed to play - but it is quite another if you suddenly aren't able to turn off the computer :shock: