Well hello there!

People are too mean!

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

User avatar
Paralyzer
Cowpoke
Cowpoke
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by Paralyzer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm

zivs wrote:Well, there are some players who find it necessary to call anyone worse than he is for noobs. If my team is full of that kind of players or game simply doesn't go by hand, I don't go around telling how bad they are and how my team is sucking opponent'sroosters - I'm cursing loud in my room behind the screen, but not in-game. :D

P.S.
Gunte - it's your duty now to ban once again Cantona83 - he's back and still with awfully big mouth (especially towards French players, lol). :roll:
LOL that seems kinda familiar!
El Spaghetti Western

User avatar
El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:16 pm
Contact:

Post by El Stupido » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:30 pm

zivs wrote:
gunte wrote:Nowadays, we talk about sweaty ww players who are drinking, smoking and watching porn while the game is going on - right Mika ?
Whew! Already thought that you're talking about me, lol! :D
He was talking about the average players, not the real partiers like you Zivs! :shock:

gunte

Post by gunte » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Picture of a typical ww player game board

Image

User avatar
Hijo de Puta
Prospector
Prospector
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:44 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Hijo de Puta » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:48 pm

gunte wrote:Picture of a typical ww player game board

Image
Must be Ringo , he smokes . . . . .

User avatar
Ringo
Site Administrator
Posts: 1036
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Am*dam
Contact:

Post by Ringo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:50 am

Hijo de Puta wrote:
gunte wrote:Picture of a typical ww player game board

Image
Must be Ringo , he smokes . . . . .
sooo close... to bad the beer can is there .. i dont drink :D
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

User avatar
Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 am
Location: England, Norwich

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:41 am

I also have bad comments from the same person every single time, he constently calls me a f***ing noob and says im a camper for sniping :x
ITS NICI HE IS MEAN TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE :evil:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

User avatar
Angel-Eyes
Greenhorn
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Keighley. UK

Post by Angel-Eyes » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:I also have bad comments from the same person every single time, he constently calls me a f***ing noob and says im a camper for sniping :x
ITS NICI HE IS MEAN TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE :evil:
It's unfortunate but you always get numpties in whatever game you play, best thing to do is ignore them and just carry on regardless. Oh and make a big thing of it when they screw up, they soon shut up.
Woody

Image

User avatar
Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 am
Location: England, Norwich

Post by Slimeboykill » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:41 am

Ok thanks angel eyes :wink:
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

cantona83
Greenhorn
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Location: uk

Post by cantona83 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:25 pm

zivs wrote:Well, there are some players who find it necessary to call anyone worse than he is for noobs. If my team is full of that kind of players or game simply doesn't go by hand, I don't go around telling how bad they are and how my team is sucking opponent'sroosters - I'm cursing loud in my room behind the screen, but not in-game. :D

P.S.
Gunte - it's your duty now to ban once again Cantona83 - he's back and still with awfully big mouth (especially towards French players, lol). :roll:
oh my god lol get a grip Monsieur zivs lol
shamoannnnnn motherrrrrrrrrrrrr fo

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests