Well hello there!

TEAMKILLER-MEAN-DEMAND ACTION!!!!

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

TEAMKILLER-MEAN-DEMAND ACTION!!!!

Post by Slimeboykill » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:31 pm

I am furious :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x
I come back from making my map, i start having fun with my buddies :D , and someone called cantona83 :roll: starts swearing at everyone, mainly CHRIS (BabyHijo) and teamkills like 5people and stil reconnects, he needs to be stopped, he is ruining the fun for everybody, whats the point? seriously!

Next 3bandits get the flag 15 seconds to recover, so i immediatly throw flame bottle at the flag and kill Janitou (Teamate) He complains! Yet I recover the flag :roll: 2nd complaint- The bandits take money so what do i do once again throw a grenade it kills the person with money, and i acctudently kill Janitou :roll: In my head straight away i think oh no!!!! And i was right he complains :roll:

Is their any teamwork at all left in this game, cant we have fun without complaing at each other, whats the point? Im playing for fun, im playing for my team, but you get jerks like cantona who teamkills all of us then Janitou who complains at teamates for saving the day :roll: Plz take action to Cantona though, he is ruining all the fun!!
My regards
Slimeboykill
The British Tradition : Fish and Chips!

gunte

Post by gunte » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:38 pm

ok swearing but he is bannned for teamkill. perhaps he write me a mail something- lets see

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:10 am

Well thats good to hear :wink: thanks

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Wasn't Cantona83 once already banned? He's not for the first time a pain in the [French] ass ... And as I see - now even on forums he's getting annoying. :shock:

gunte

Post by gunte » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:55 pm

i'm not sure but usually it removes the ban short time after

cantona83
Greenhorn

grow a a pair

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:41 pm

for one it was not intentionally killing teamates i was throwing grenades and flames into a cluster fuck of a situation and some people on my side got killed,it happens all the time so honestly grow some,i cant put it down any more politely,if i came on here bitching about every team mate that kills me ACCIDENTELY! id be on here complaining all the time but im not a girl so i dont,as for chris he started the whole kicking cantona thing again so i hav a rite to tell him to get to f::k
shamoannnnnn motherrrrrrrrrrrrr fo

cantona83
Greenhorn

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm

zivs wrote:Wasn't Cantona83 once already banned? He's not for the first time a pain in the [French] ass ... And as I see - now even on forums he's getting annoying. :shock:

yawn

Slimeboykill
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Slimeboykill » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Then what explains, we all spawn you lite a grenade run up to us and blow everybody up :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nice try for an excuse, but if you really wanna play wild west then start acting like a grown up :roll:

Oh and hi zivs :D

cantona83
Greenhorn

Re: TEAMKILLER-MEAN-DEMAND ACTION!!!!

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:I am furious :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x
I come back from making my map, i start having fun with my buddies :D , and someone called cantona83 :roll: starts swearing at everyone, mainly CHRIS (BabyHijo) and teamkills like 5people and stil reconnects, he needs to be stopped, he is ruining the fun for everybody, whats the point? seriously!

Next 3bandits get the flag 15 seconds to recover, so i immediatly throw flame bottle at the flag and kill Janitou (Teamate) He complains! Yet I recover the flag :roll: 2nd complaint- The bandits take money so what do i do once again throw a grenade it kills the person with money, and i acctudently kill Janitou :roll: In my head straight away i think oh no!!!! And i was right he complains :roll:

Is their any teamwork at all left in this game, cant we have fun without complaing at each other, whats the point? Im playing for fun, im playing for my team, but you get jerks like cantona who teamkills all of us then Janitou who complains at teamates for saving the day :roll: Plz take action to Cantona though, he is ruining all the fun!!
My regards
Slimeboykill
OH YEAH AND BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR OVER YEAR BEFORE YOU,U BEEN HERE NOT MORE THAN 100 DAYS,SEZ ALOT U MUST BE LIKE 11 YEARS OLD TO ACTUALLY WRITE THIS HORSE SHIT OF A COMPLAINT IF U R 11 THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING,IF U ARE A ADULT I THINK U HAVE NO BALLS LOL

cantona83
Greenhorn

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:Then what explains, we all spawn you lite a grenade run up to us and blow everybody up :roll: :roll: :roll:
Nice try for an excuse, but if you really wanna play wild west then start acting like a grown up :roll:

AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS IS HORSESHIT,SOUNDS LIKE A SET UP TO GET ME BANNED LIKE WAT HAPPENED BEFORE,I KNOW WHOS DOING THIS AND U R A RITE LOSER,I MEAN U HAVE INTERNET IN BOLIVIA HAHAHAHAH DONT MAKE ME LAUGH PILGRIM SORT YA LIFE OUT ..SERIOUS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SUCH A GAYLORD

gunte

Post by gunte » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I send a pm to cantona and explained the condition. He can play again.

cu

cantona83
Greenhorn

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:Then what explains, we all spawn you lite a grenade run up to us and blow everybody up :roll: :roll: :roll:

BEEN PLAYING A FULL YEAR BEFORE YOU........OR HAVE I ,MAYBE YOU BEEN HERE BEFORE DEC 2010 ...LOSER

gunte

Post by gunte » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:56 pm

hehe what a temper. Save it all to the shootings 8)

cantona83
Greenhorn

Post by cantona83 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Slimeboykill wrote:Well thats good to hear :wink: thanks
HAHA UNLUCKY MAYBE NEXT TIME,I GIV UP NOW AND MOVING ON, LOOK FORWARD TO SHOOTING THE SHIT OUT YOUR BRAIN NEXTTIME U R ON,IL BRING SUM ANDREX INCASE U START TO CRY AGAIN LOL THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT GODBLESS PRAISE THE LORD

gunte

Post by gunte » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:03 pm

:D