Well hello there!

Leaving this game...

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

WolfMom
Greenhorn

Leaving this game...

Post by WolfMom » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Well i was wondering what happen when i did a update and went to play the other night and got told off by one guy who i have never seen...and i have never had anyone been rude to me before...Life takes us for a ride and i have not been playing anything on line games.. Been so busy.. Dont feel like reading what has been going on but the people here have always been kind.. So decided to leave the game.. I guessing the starter had other servers that you guys dont run? I love wild west its a fun game.. but GS never work for me at all.. I hate people who rune it for others... GG 8)
|Ronin|WolfMom

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey Wolfmom ....All I can say is dont go! The WWBANDIT issue has been removed and HangEmHigh is now using our own servers and our own scanner.

So what does this mean... No More BS!

Please read the links on where to get the free scanner that no one controls which means no silly rules and getting bitched out....

Yes the HeH servers run fine and if you use our scanner you can play just fine!!

Give it a second try!!

WolfMom
Greenhorn

Post by WolfMom » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 am

Well got the old scanner off my computer..Thanks for the email and explaining what was going on... :wink:
|Ronin|WolfMom

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am

Fantastic!! The new scanner seems to run great! Also the pings on the new HeH EU server are amazing! Much better then the old EU servers.

Glad you will keep playing!!!!

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Well, things with scanner are going really well, so there's no reason to abandon the ship right now! Stay with us! I can entertain you via Skype with singing and striptease while we wait for public version of scanner! :D

WolfMom
Greenhorn

Post by WolfMom » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:33 pm

LMAO Zivs let me call the girls over first...Heehee

I will get to it today or monday...Have to take daughter back to college tomorrow. So have to get her all pack up.. :wink:
|Ronin|WolfMom

WolfMom
Greenhorn

Post by WolfMom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:21 am

Will as i figure CS does and has never work for me...Follow all directions and no servers came up. Not even for my other games. So thats it... I even try on wolf but the master server is have its own problems right now...LOL
|Ronin|WolfMom

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

hi !,

did u activate the game under the settings ?

- the wolf master is having some issues though , but u can add favorites and it works perfectly ..
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 pm

WolfMom...If you have skype I an walk you through how to set the new scanner up. Basically you can plug in the HeH EU ans HeH USA server IP and save them to favorites....then they will always be there....

WolfMom
Greenhorn

Post by WolfMom » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Ringo, Yes i notice later when i try to get on wolf the master server been having a problem since friday..Maybe that is why it said no servers found. I will try again if it does not work I will let you know Biteme... :wink: Thanks for your help.
|Ronin|WolfMom