Well hello there!

Congratulations to Gunte! the game ruiner!

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Forced[Bukkake]
Greenhorn

Congratulations to Gunte! the game ruiner!

Post by Forced[Bukkake] » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:08 pm

I'd like to describe what was left of the WW Mod and it's 10 total players on Earth, as one of the most fun and underrated online FPS games still being played for it's age.

Now let's pretend the WW mod was Auschwitz. All Jews to be exterminated, were at this point. We were the last 10 Jews at Auschwitz. We were all part of a labor camp, working to stay alive. Enjoying what little we had left. We all knew at some point, there would be no more Jews to exterminate. What would happen to us then? We have been working so hard this whole time to stay alive. What would we do when all the other Jews were gone?

I give you Reichsführer-SS Gunte.

"Time to take your showers Jews" Gunte said. We all knew what that meant.

Thank you Gunte, for killing off what little of us that was left.

Sieg Heil,

Forced

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by El Stupido » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:18 pm

ROFL!

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:25 pm

lol...not all that bad Forced. We have moved on with our own scanner and SA. Better games and no overlord to control us...

Come play!

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:57 am

The problem with those Jews that he didn't think of is - they aren't really well guarded and easily can run away of his camp and join Ringo & Dave Happy Juden Camp! :lol:

And yeah, what I've seen Ringo have done in couple of hours is getting close to fully usable (well, at this stage it's already usable - you can refresh and connect to game) server scanner. Also we have independent HeH servers up and running, so things are looking good right now (well, as good as they can actually be).

I'd say it's about a week or a bit more until we could promote new scanner via mass e-mails via our forums and any other way possible! Just we have to support in any way Ringo - the man who's behind over9000 projects at the same time and miraculously managing to keep them rolling. 8)

El Dudi
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Dudi » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:50 am

Forced, I have read your post and I laughed, in spite that it is not me to laughter... You have right, but...
What it stood, this will not come off. I think its good time to stop complain, and take your hand to work to rebuild that what gunte destroyed. We have now new possibility: we have two very good new servers and good scanner. And they are independent. Listen wwbiteme, zivs and other and help us. Only join to the server from time to time;-). If you love this mod, it will be no problem for You.
Cu online!:-)

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:36 am

I dont like the war beeing dragged in ..but it emphises forced's feelings ..
id rather have kim-jung-illoen ;) ..
.. but then again.. gunte also talks in metafors .. monopolys .. but still metafors :)

zivs is right though , zivs , bite , hijo , ringo are developing a new scanner .. they feed idea's
i just create them :)
huche is probably going to be dragged in aswell since is artwork talent is amazing ..

so if my current task list wasnt enough..

scanner : (HeH)
the sourcecode will be shared with many;
additional features : u can add ip's yourself .. and yes gunte servers are listed in there

forum upgrade :

due to the previous deletions of the forum , "we" decided to upgrade the forum
biteme or zivs will fill in the blanks when and where :)
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

victor
Greenhorn

Post by victor » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:50 am

dont put all the blame on gunte
ringo is just as much to blame he is by no means a knight in shinning armour
ringo has stirred the pot and goated and what not . im not picking sides on who did what but ringo is no angel
quack quack

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:32 am

Sorry Blueduck...but I could see gunte banning ringo from his servers if he wanted...but to insist i do same and when i dont unlist my server from his scanner so people could not play it? Then he still wants to come here and promote his scanner? Then when I deny him doing that he uses a back door account he set up when I allowed him to be an admin here to go in and try to kick all us admins out of our own forum that I pay for and then go and delete files....

That is where I draw the line.....

This is my forums that I spend a lot of time and $ on and for someone to hack in and try to destroy my property...not happening.....

I always tried to have an open mind and not take sides. But this went way too far.... Say what you want about Ringo but he has never tried to blackmail people or destroy others property....

Ok sorry for the rant... but as you may notice I still a little pissed on the whole account hacking...

Huche_de_Vent
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Huche_de_Vent » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:48 am

@Victor... Saying Ringo is no angel is an exaggerative fact. None of us are. I highly doubt any one of us has never behaved at least somewhat poorly, if not a lot poorly, in game or in forum... But by the tone I'm sensing a bone to pick. You may not like Ringo.. fine. This game group has had a checkered past to a degree. Probably a lot of us don't like the rest of us, lol. :roll: All I can go off of is what I have seen myself, in forum and in game. Gunte has behaved extremely poorly of late.... not just talked or "stirred the pot", behaved and acted extremely poorly and inappropriately in my view. I'm not supporting gunte's forum ban or defending ringo - I just don't see how this adds up to equal fault, just saying. :?
/PF/Huche
aka gravedigger

"I can tell at sight a Mauser rifle from a javelin."

$hitkicker
Prospector
Prospector

Post by $hitkicker » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Yeah real fun on the heh server sunday :cry:
Was having fun matches until ringo pops in and gets everybody going with the gunte bashing :x
I'm there to play! Not to rip on other ww members!
I'm not gonna trade one dictator for another.

Sum of you guys ride one hell of a tall horse :shock:
"All skill is in vein when an angel pees in the touch hole of your musket."

El_Pedo_Ciego
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El_Pedo_Ciego » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 pm

@Forced - We'll never give up!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ourth.html

@Everyone - I know how to settle this the REAL WildWest way... High Noon on the dusty street of your choice... Ringo vs Gunte, winner takes on anyone else who wants a chance to complain. I'll supply the ammo. *sigh* I miss the days when things were that simple.

"Wait a minute... REAL bullets!" - The Three Amigos
/PF/ El_Pedo_Ciego - a.k.a LonePedo -

"I maintain a steady diet of rare steaks, beef jerky and live ammunition..."

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Lol you make me laugh.....

ok all just play the game and have fun....no more discussing gunte by anyone...its in the past and we are moving on into the future.....

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by El Stupido » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:12 pm

$hitkicker wrote:Sum of you guys ride one hell of a tall horse :shock:
lol Kicker!

It's not that our horses are that tall, it's just that Mike's is so short !

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 pm

$hitkicker wrote:Yeah real fun on the heh server sunday :cry:
Was having fun matches until ringo pops in and gets everybody going with the gunte bashing :x
I'm there to play! Not to rip on other ww members!
I'm not gonna trade one dictator for another.

Sum of you guys ride one hell of a tall horse :shock:
-lol @gunte bashing ? .. where can You prove that ? since u disconnected after 7 sentences .. but that's besides the point

^KEl ^JSt^1up^Aid^3o^7: dudi will jedrulla and the others come back?
^0EL DUDI^7: no
^0EL DUDI^7: i think gunte is happy
voice: ^o$^7hitkicker Hi
bass^7: lol
bass^7: phone

voice: ^1H^7ijo Affirmative
^0Wank0r: hi gunte!
^0Wank0r^7: want to play ?
^KEl ^JSt^1up^Aid^3o^7: lol everyone thinks that
^0Wank0r^7: he mistyped boss though :)
^KEl ^JSt^1up^Aid^3o^7: or added an extra lettter to ass
^0Wank0r^7: or in a transvestite way .. lass :P
^KEl ^JSt^1up^Aid^3o^7: guess bitemes the bigger man not banning him here

voice: ^o$^7hitkicker Bye
broadcast: print "^o$^7hitkicker^7 disconnected\n"

alot of bashing indeed .. if u want ill mail the full logg .. i wasnt even on the server
since this "bashing" started ! ( yes i was wank0r , but the logg is muchos biggeros)

since u are reffering to me as basher starter and dictator , you give me to much credit:

- since when does the dictator allows oppinions ?,
- have i ever told you what to do ? ,
- have i told you where to play?
- have i prusuade you to use my software?
- have i blackmailed you just to get what i want?
- have i setup rules to ban whom i wish , not living by my rules?
- have i asked for credits to "all" my work?
- have i hidden behind numberous aliasses on public forums just to hide my identity ?
- have i ever "bashed" at gunte in game ?

that last one could be true , but back then he was called , billy , wilddk , mikkelmikkel,nintendo..

im not asking to pick sides .. there are no sides there is just these 20 people whom play with heart
and have a massive mouth ( yes thats me )

but if u want to .. sorry for ruining your 1 harmonica map by joining the server.
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am

Well, picking on Gunte right now is probably the most actual thing, no doubt about that. That's kinda normal at the moment. Anyway, I'm already used to Ringo's big mouth* (see the quote below to find out how gay we are, lol) - we all the time either on Skype calls or chat keep bashing each other with random nonsense like that and none of us gets offended in any way. Ringo is a nice guy (actually, I'm sure all we are, even the one whom this topic is dedicated to), just a bit weirder sense of humor ... Since he's a ginger and have no soul. :mrgreen: :lol:

[1:47:13 AM] Ringo: goodnight sweetie
[1:47:41 AM] zivs: nightie, sweet prince of my heart
I suggest just to chill out and play the game as never happened before. What has been done, cannot be undone (as lame as it sounds). Time for us to move on and think & talk of more important things. Like, how the gas prices affect beer prices, what are the chances that pandas will live one more generation and why am I sober while writing this crap. :D :roll: