Well hello there!

organizing shoes question, need practical ideas?

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

El Stupido
Sheriff
Sheriff

Re: organizing shoes question, need practical ideas?

Post by El Stupido » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 am

donnellp32 wrote:what causes or makes possible the huge discounts provided for childrens foot wear and other products online possible?
Dear Shoe-bot, I agree that we are currently enjoying deep discounts on children's footwear. I think this is due to the hard work of children themselves. Thanks to child labor in many God-forsaken third world countries, we can have tiny little Nikes and Adidas for tiny little prices! Also, your double use of the word 'possible' was somewhat redundant.
donnellp32 wrote:I have noticed that even at the factory outlets the prices are considerably lower than the local stores, and I would like to cash in on these discounts.
Please.. with all due respect, you are really over-thinking this. Just go buy the damned things!

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:52 am

And now it looks like El Stupido is talking to his imaginary shoe-bots. :mrgreen:

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 am

lol too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: