Well hello there!

Links on the Master List

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Links on the Master List

Post by wwbiteme » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Ringo

I noticed that scrolling on the bottom of the server list is the welcome message. It tells people to go to WWW.THE-WILDWEST.CO.UK

So I went to the link and as always it is the old WW website. Some problems I see here is:

NEWS: Should probably have some write-up on the development of the GPL version.

DOWNLOADS: Still links people to the old 1.6 files telling them to update the 1.4 patch...bla bla bla.

MEDIA: Links are broken on all of these.

TIPS: This I think is still ok. Link to the Dragon help is working.

FORUMS: The Forum Tab only has the old forums. The FileFront is still alive due to I think there should still be some activity there. But the other 2 are dead. This should be updated to show this forum there.

CONTACTS: All of these are dead links. We should have either your or my gaming email or perhaps Hews. Also link to this forum. Right now it links to Insynerate.

Lastly: PAYPAL link - Where is this linking to if anyone sends $$? The email it shows is: paypal2011@aev-uk.com We may want to discuss with Hew and ask what he wants to do or if we should remove it.

Ringo
Site Administrator

Re: Links on the Master List

Post by Ringo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 pm

heh Bite :)

first off :

www.the-wildwest.co.uk is property of hewster , and u may have noticed that site is beeing updated by hewster .. slowly but surely ;)

www.the-wildwest.com , i believe is queeg's .. still might have some nice russian links in that .. i know that hewster is getting in touch with queeg with that to fix that ..

www.the-wildwest.eu = mine , and however the page is now removed since wordpress was naggin me :) ill update that site later ( files etc still there) .. to some more recent version :)

i have been cookin on :

- new scanner for both versions , last saturday i was testing alone
but that would mean a whopping download of both versions so im kinda undecided..
- a " live " on website status of servers
keep u lot posted :)
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Re: Links on the Master List

Post by wwbiteme » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm

K all sounds good. I brought up Hews site due to the Main scanner in the game is saying to go there for more information. Problem is that site is not up to date.

Understand that until the GPL release is fixed and running that this probably is not a priority :D