Well hello there!

RtCW:WW activity

Talk about all things related to the WildWest mod.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

El Jedrulla
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Jedrulla » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:54 am

yesterday night i played with many players which they had a PL prefix before his nick.
There was also one with nick KURWA MAC :D (using the occasion i explain that KURWA means "WH0RE" and word mac come from "mother" ).
Summing:
-there was a lot of Poles who speak no word in polish except KURWA MAC :D

Hereby i must said that is a lot of people who want join to our PL CLAN:D So I think that we are pretty good :P

( for example Polako can shot mosquito with his sniper rifle from horse ass :P and Dudi use the grenades very efficiently :D)

El Jedrulla
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Jedrulla » Tue May 05, 2009 10:35 pm

Today was a great game, Finally our entire Polish team were able to meet on the server at the same time.

Also today our PL TEAM absorbed the new member which was - =WW= DANI :D

Howdi DANI :D

El Dragon
Retired

Post by El Dragon » Wed May 06, 2009 12:28 am

it's called assimilation

here's the animated smilie i made over at gaming forums (our old forum home years ago)

http://forums.filefront.com/images/smil ... ationX.gif

El Dudi
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Dudi » Wed May 06, 2009 1:26 pm

El Dragon wrote:it's called assimilation

here's the animated smilie i made over at gaming forums (our old forum home years ago)

http://forums.filefront.com/images/smil ... ationX.gif
Thats animated smilie is great! :lol:

El Jedrulla, but when every player will join to our great clan, against who we will to play? :lol:

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 am

Speaking of activities .. Am I the only one to feel that "The polish players are gone" ...? :shock:

El Dudi
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Dudi » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am

zivs wrote:Speaking of activities .. Am I the only one to feel that "The polish players are gone" ...? :shock:
Howdi!
It consists unfortunately so that we have the holidays in Poland now and there is no time paradoxically many of us have no time to play WW because have go on just rest, or is absorbed work more than in remaining part of year... So on truth this now only I have not on head anything :-))) But soon I leave on 10 days so players WW could relax a little bit;-p El Jędrulla it writes now work of his life and when it will finish calculates on lucrative the job in hollywood in cannon the special effects :-) I and El Jędrulla plays regularly, often under change nicks ;-) And we have great time kicking asses different players :-D Piti have fall the seldom because he makes the an appointment continually oneself with some girls...;-) Don Wojciechone ride now after whole Poland and smashes sie after suspicious saloons :-D Don Pedro world travels continually somewhere and there are theses' unfortunately little opportunities to playing:-/ I think, that then matter two months and again PL Clan will dominate WW;-p So be on attention!!!:-)

gunte

Post by gunte » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 am

hihi its summertime :wink:. We look forward to see you all again :)

btw i think there are more active players this summer than the summer 2008. Hopefully that means lot of player in the comming winter

El Jedrulla
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Jedrulla » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am

El Dudi wrote:
zivs wrote:Speaking of activities .. Am I the only one to feel that "The polish players are gone" ...? :shock:
El Jędrulla it writes now work of his life and when it will finish calculates on lucrative the job in hollywood in cannon the special effects :-)

rather in HollyŁódź :P But thank you for believing in me :P
and as Dudi (alias Greenhorn) said, recently we are a little busy and that is why there are not a lot of us in the game.
regards

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Well, then hopefully after the holidays they'll be back to everyday evening gaming! 8)

wwbiteme
Site Administrator

Post by wwbiteme » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:59 pm

I also have not been on much due to I am trying to work as much as I can. I have nights to play and will be working to get the US players active at night here on HeH servers.

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:49 am

too busy mapping to play during weeks ...

i am however nearly always around on the sundays :)
\
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Grateful Dead
Prospector
Prospector

Post by Grateful Dead » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:10 pm

These varmints are a bunch of pansies!
I AM THAT I AM -exodus 3:14

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Grateful Dead wrote:These varmints are a bunch of pansies!
SI....
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

zivs
Super Moderator

Post by zivs » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:42 pm

While I'm quite far from returning to gaming at all and not able even to browse the servers ... are the sunday games still happening? How populated are they lately? Any fresh blood? :)

This call for the information also brings me an idea to create community news (via emails), including some Q&A's, interviews with each other and more! Implementation of newsfeed in WW starter? Manually managed news via forum? 8)

El Jedrulla
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Jedrulla » Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm

there is a much of fresh blood, a few new players from Poland joined us, there are also few other unidentified players in the game.

I want to apologize to The Ugly and Greatfuldead that i left the game today without saying goodbye.My computer was broke down during the game :twisted:
I will not apologize to Chris because he said that he want to put me gutling in my ass :P

regards