Well hello there!

[Cheat] Flying

Have a problem with the game or just a general support question? Ask your Tech questions here.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

Frozen
Greenhorn

[Cheat] Flying

Post by Frozen » Sat May 22, 2010 7:36 am

Today I saw the player "o" (with yellow color) to fly. I ask him how did he do it but he didn't answer me. I saw him in the El Rio map. He flew from the one mountain to the other mountain and I he shot me and killed me 2 times with his Henry Rifle 1860 and he was a Cowboy Sheriff John. When I shot him down with my sniper he disconnected. Can someone tell me about that. We were 3 players, he, I and #HotDoc#, and #HotDoc# was a spectator and maybe he saw that but I am not sure for it. Please answer me.

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sat May 22, 2010 10:46 am

this is not a cheat ,

the map "el-rio" is still in development , through a bug in the map , u can walk acros the ceiling ..( invisible sky)

and depending on which weapon he was using , its possible to shoot people in 1 time ..

if u see a player called "shitkicker" he can show you how to do that on that map ..

( "o" probably was him :P )
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Frozen
Greenhorn

Post by Frozen » Sat May 22, 2010 11:15 am

If I can understand good from my poor english, you said that the "flyer" can shoot only 1 time with his gun, but if he change gun he can shoot me 1 time with the new gun again. But he shot me many times with his double revolvers and his henry rifle.

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sat May 22, 2010 3:24 pm

Frozen wrote:If I can understand good from my poor english, you said that the "flyer" can shoot only 1 time with his gun, but if he change gun he can shoot me 1 time with the new gun again. But he shot me many times with his double revolvers and his henry rifle.
if aimed correctly ... ( from above .. ) the henry can kill aswell ..
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby

Paralyzer
Cowpoke
Cowpoke

Post by Paralyzer » Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 pm

Yes I accidentally walked in the air once on that map as well!
El Spaghetti Western