Well hello there!

How to always start the game in full screen mode

Have a problem with the game or just a general support question? Ask your Tech questions here.

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

gunte

How to always start the game in full screen mode

Post by gunte » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:57 am

I got a question about how to always start in full screen (DOS) mode. I never use it myself because it is very convenient to play in a window where you are able to change to other programs etc. However if you have a slow computer with slow graphic you can actually speed it up a lot by play the game in fullscreen mode.

Here you see how to do it:

1. In the wildwest starter there is a an option "screen resolution". Set it to "Disabled" and press the "save" button.

2. Press start game.

3. Inside the game press "Esc" to get the game-menu and click on system. Set "Fullscreen" to yes and press apply.

Now it will always start up in fullscreen mode

:D

Z-niper
Greenhorn

Post by Z-niper » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 pm

i have windows 7, and if i do as you said it wont be fullscreen for me, the part of screen where the start button is, i can still see it! :?
im Z-niper! and new name i sometimes use is $hellhelly!

The hardest part is to get the point, you got it?

gunte

Post by gunte » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:31 pm

if you have windows 7 i believe you have a fast enough computer to run the ww in windows mode. But if it is a laptop there might be a problem?

Actually i don't know whether fullscreen works in windows 7. Then you have to run it normal in a window.