Well hello there!

Double welcome to Bonesetter & Westernman999!

Tell us about yourself

Moderators: Ringo, wwbiteme, zivs

zivs
Super Moderator

Double welcome to Bonesetter & Westernman999!

Post by zivs » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:05 pm

With a little delay - greetings to our newest members on forum! Please do tell a little about yourselves - when you play, how you look in real life when we fill your e-butt's with led and all the rest of information which oldies (not that old as Hijo) would like to know about you! :)

El Poncho
Prospector
Prospector

Post by El Poncho » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:45 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending getting back into playing, but I'll be checking the servers each time I have some free time.

I'm located in MN, so I'm on CST and generally have a bit of spare time in the evenings, 8pm-11pm or so. I had some fun running around some of the new maps, and also some of the old ones. It'll be even more fun if people are online.

I'll try to get a pic up sometime in the near future. It's great to see people have still hung on to this mod and continue to play it, we used to have a blast!

Ringo
Site Administrator

Post by Ringo » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 pm

Bonesetter wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending getting back into playing, but I'll be checking the servers each time I have some free time.

I'm located in MN, so I'm on CST and generally have a bit of spare time in the evenings, 8pm-11pm or so. I had some fun running around some of the new maps, and also some of the old ones. It'll be even more fun if people are online.

I'll try to get a pic up sometime in the near future. It's great to see people have still hung on to this mod and continue to play it, we used to have a blast!
we need more souls into this den !
WIP : Wildwest ET
WIP : Wildwest_Radar
WIP : Wildwest_Sanmiguel
WIP : Wildwest_Yuma
WIP : Wildwest Jailbreak
WIP : Wildwest_Muerte
WIP : Wildwest_Abby